Tuesday, August 21, 2007

weepy nerd



I got to see Becoming Jane Sunday night. Mr. Tumnus was adorable. I may have cried a little at the end. Hannah called me a nerd. I give it a 7 out of 10. I would tell you why...but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else. It made me want to watch the 6-hour Colin Firth Pride & Prejudice...which I may do when the big TV comes.

Speaking of said big TV, I still don't have any living room furniture. I've been told I can come get it Thursday. We'll see...


Labels:

10 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you go see it??? I haven't seen it listed at the theaters around here. :(

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I want to see that movie, would I like it?

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Wilmington and yes!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Do we have to shove your living room furniture through the door frame like we did the red couch.? Or should we just push it through the window frame?

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

How about we just set it gently in the living room??

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

OK but it wont be as fun.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh I want to see that SO BAD! Lyds maybe we can go together?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

I just think it's really funny that we've flown across an ocean, lived in a guest apartment for 3 months, and now we've managed to move into a furnished place all before you even got across the street.

Not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

SHUT IT!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I can just feel the Christian love flowing out of every pore of this web site...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home