Wednesday, August 15, 2007

clear coat



I needed help hanging my blinds. John offered to hang them for me...if I would help him polyurethane the wood lockers at the horse barn.
"Sure" I said.
"That doesn't sound too bad" I said.
I was wrong.

It took four of us nearly three hours to paint them all...and when we finished, John directed us to a wall that needed a coat too. Rachael scaled the ladder as Hannah and I crawled under it to finish. I came home with my hands smelling like gas and polyurethane in my hair. Today my hand is crampy and swollen.

On the other hand...I think we were the first ones to get washed in the wash-pit.

OH - Rach...it's the 15th. Don't forget the withholding tax! (I almost forgot)




Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Sounds like fun...hope your hand feels better.

Oh! LOVED "Wildwood Dancing."

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Carroll, I'm all over it. I acutally got ahead and mailed it off yesterday!!

About the staining...I got it all over my feet and now I'm reacting to it. I think I coughed up a lung last night in my sleep. I'm thinking it wasn't a fair trade. John owes you a horse.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I have lots more blinds to put up...and a TV to get upstairs...

He'll pay...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home