Wednesday, August 08, 2007

rambling



The migration continues. John hung my blinds, and I learned how to shorten them. I bought a new bathmat yesterday. The rubber duckies will be retired effective Saturday. Last night we took over a load of winter clothes. After bringing in 3 armloads, I was completely exhausted. I can't wait until this funk goes away. My nose is starting to scab over, and I'm going back and forth between being chilly and sweating profusely.

In other news...HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL! I don't feel so old any more...



5 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Oh, that picture is gorgeous. I LOVE the tiny chairs on your mantle, just waiting for the fairies and sprites to join you!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

I'm bringing the fairy fiddle music, or "music to move by" on Saturday and I'm playing it really loud.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

I forgot it was Rach's birthday! Welcome back to my age, Rachael.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger 83rocketscientist said...

You need a picture of your kitty hiding under the gas logs!!!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Kate said...

BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the real deal. I am SO excited & happy for you, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home