Friday, August 24, 2007

furniture



The furniture has arrived!!! My undying gratitude goes to John and Jimmy, who graciously moved it for me. Frank and Oozey are really enjoying the couch...so far they've sat on it more than I have. The reason I haven't been sitting on that couch much? I've been sitting on the couch in the theatre room (that almost didn't make it in there) watching the big TV:



Brian came over and hooked it all up, then we watched some preseason NFL (in HD!!!) and The Office. I have to go get an HD antenna today. Hannah made the boys milkshakes with Martha's leftover birthday ice cream. I'm still waiting for my milkshake...


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when did Hannah make the boys milkshakes?? John got his own stuff (after he ate all of my buckeyes).

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

OOOHHHH! Love the furniture AND the TV!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Sorry...I thought you had made them both milkshakes. And I wanted another buckeye! I guess I'll just have to break down and make some peanut butter balls sometime soon...

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

The word milkshake brings a song to mind.....

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger 83rocketscientist said...

Actually, I do have to correct you a little Carroll! I watched preseason football! I was pretty selfish actually! I watched so much football that Carroll went and watched her TV downstairs! Isn't that awful...keeping Carroll from watching her new TV????

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Well, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Did I actually SAY that?? Couldn't help it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home