Friday, July 13, 2007

stuff everywhere



Frank is cute. I don't really have anything else interesting to report. We've started packing. I have entirely too much crap. I'm going to start mercilessly throwing things away. A lot of the knicknacks are going. The happy meal toys are going. The college textbooks are going (well...I may save 2 or 3...but THAT'S IT). The stuffed animals...are going in rubbermaid containers in the attic. I just can't get rid of those. All the stuff there in the house that's either John's or Grandmother & Granddaddy leftovers is staying. It'll be nice to have a house with just my stuff in it again.

Can you buy rubbermaid containers in bulk???


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was holding my breath on the stuffed animals part. That would just be sad! But you know... I feel no sense of loss over the happy meal toys.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

Caroll,

The secret to storage and shipping is those big black containers they sell at Walmart. You have to look in the automotive section, since I think they're designed more as truck bed storage, but they work great for shipping or putting stuff in an attic, and they stay closed way better after heat warping than Rubbermaid. Take it from someone who has moved waaaay too often.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Great tip J. I need a few hundred of those. Oh and Carroll, don't throw anything out that the church can use for prizes!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I used to have a cat that looked like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home