Monday, March 23, 2009

stuff you can't see

I had a great post planned for today. I got the dresser for the guest room finished and assembled. It is awesome. So I took a picture of it. To post here.

I just forgot to put the camera back in my bag...so...you can't see that today.

In other news, the burn on my hand where my knuckle touched the element (Have I not mentioned this? It is a major wound!) was looking a lot better, until I picked Oozey up wrong and one of the claws on her back foot went right into the scab. (seriously...what are the odds?) There was much blood.

I ran out of Superman and Looney Tunes band aids, so I picked up the camouflage in honor of Lt. John. You have to look very carefully to see it. In fact, you may not see it at all. It is cammo, after all:



Today's photo credit goes to my boss, Suzanne, who has one of those picture/text/everything phones and graciously agreed to let me use it. During lunch, of course...


Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Hey I like those band aids! I think Lilly needs one for her back foot.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Karen said...

That's a great look. Camouflage band-aids... who knew!

But I am anxiously awaiting the guest room furniture updates... it's making me want to paint stuff. In fact, I brought home a fan of paint sample cards last night!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I too am awaiting the pics of your dresser with baited breath- can't wait to see!!!

And really- where has the time gone? We MUST get together in April.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Monica said...

YEAHHH! You have a finished project! WHOHOOO! But I'm sorry to hear about your clawed burn...ahh that made me cringe just reading it! Do you need an aloe vera plant?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Heather Mattern said...

Oh I NEED to get my hands on some of those for Isaiah!! WHERE did you find them? When are we going to get together as gals again.. we need to go out for dessert sometime soon!!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Walmart. ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home