Thursday, February 26, 2009

the rundown



Wow. It's Thursday already! This week is flying by. Shirley and I had a great time visiting the family in Blacksburg, SC. I have pictures, but they're on the other camera at home. Saturday night, my aunt Kay cooked a wonderful supper for us, and then she and my aunt Lois taught us some line dances that they've been learning. We also learned to do the Cupid Shuffle (without my cousin Allison's help). I know...I can't believe I did it, either...

Speaking of Lois...she's gotten herself onto Facebook. I couldn't be prouder! We're still trying to convince her friend Bea to get on too. I mean, I told her that I would be her friend if she signed up. You'd think that alone would be reason enough!

In other news, Roxie just brought a giant Reese's cup in here. She said it fell out of the sky.

And people say that there's no God...



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Awww baby kitty! I have a funny story to tell you about the cats that live across the road. I can't tell you over blogger because I don't want to incriminate myself.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

What I want to know is this: Is the Cupid Shuffle anything like the Lydia Shuffle? 'Cause if it is, I'm good at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home