Wednesday, February 11, 2009

itch



I know, I know. It's time for a new post. I don't have anything NEARLY as cool as a wolf mural this time. Here's one of the shots I took of Fred & Shirley's house in the snow a few weeks ago. That's right...the 75 degree weather is making me wish for snow. I think I just like a good reason to stay in and sit by the fire.

I'm starting to get a traveling itch. Rachael and I talked about taking a trip for about half an hour the other day, and now I want to go somewhere. Preferably somewhere that requires a plane ticket and a passport. Due to lack of funds, I might settle for DC. We'll see.


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

That is gorgeous. Ya'll have the most beautiful sunsets.!!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

We'r going to DC this year...if all goes according to plan...which it never does.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

how about moscow? I hear it is lovely this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home