Wednesday, February 04, 2009

packers



On Sunday afternoon I rode down to the armory with Shirley and Rachael. We packed 80 little containers with candy and valentine cards made by the kids at the church up the road for Lt. John and his crew. There were lots of people there to help...so it only took about 10 minutes to get all the boxes finished. This left ample time for the ladies to have a meeting about future meetings. And something about a banner. I tuned out at that point...so I'm not really sure what that was about. Everyone pray for Lt. John and his crew. They're having a rough and frustrating time.

We only got a dusting of snow last night. It was enough to cover everything...except the roads. I was really hoping for a two hour delay this morning. No such luck. I guess I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night...



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

What's going on with John? the valentine packages are such a sweet idea (no pun intended).

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

80 boxes? What ev. I got stuck passing the roll around. Meetings about meetings are awesome! I guess...not really sure...I had a migraine.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger kareng said...

praying! Glad to see you all the goodies out! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home