Friday, March 27, 2009

finally

OK. Here's the newly painted dresser! The mirror is my favorite. I especially like that it has a few flaws in the mirror. It adds character! Not bad for a piece of furniture that's at least 60 years old, huh?



In other news, we're headed to Durham tonight for our semi-annual girls' weekend. We're sorry that Alison and Rachael can't make it...but we will press on. Also, my NCAA bracket is garbage since Duke did an NC State impression on the basketball court last night. Praise the Lord...we're just 3 weeks away from the spring football game.

Happy Friday everybody!


Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Turned out beautifully! Now maybe if it would stop raining, I could do some painting myself.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Gorgeous! Umm...Durham?!!!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I completely LOVE it.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

beautiful!!!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Heather Mattern said...

It looks great! Wanna come over and paint some of my furniture :)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jbird said...

Hey Carroll.... you mention going over the 1st coat of paint with steel wool. What does that do? Does it change the finished look? (This is Jamie by the way!) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home