Friday, January 09, 2009

MIA

It has been brought to my attention (cough-JESSICA-cough) that I haven't updated my blog in a while. I'll get you caught up from Christmas soon. All those pics are on my new camera...and that will require some time at home to post. ANYWAY...here's something to hold you over:



The chalkboard in our office. This is just confirmation that I have serious OCD. Ginny (my office mate) and I picked a different song each day before Christmas and counted how many times we heard it on the radio that day. Although White Christmas technically won with 10 plays, we have to keep in mind that that was over an 8 hour day. Rudolph, with 9 plays, was over 3 hours one afternoon. I hate Rudolph.

And now for something completely random...yesterday I was late for work. My reason? There was a turkey blocking the intersection. He was strutting around the intersection, walking in the exact lane people need to drive in. No one believed me. This morning, he was there again:



So...that's it for today. I promise to get Christmas up over the weekend. Really. I do.


Labels:

8 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

Warning to the readers: If anyone is invited to Carroll's house for a turkey dinner, you might want to think twice.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Hannah E. Carson said...

That turkey wants to be Frank's friend

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger kareng said...

where is that? I would have believed you!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

I have CDO. It's like OCD, only in alphabetical order.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

Oh, and B, I don't think you can talk, given the fact that I have personally witnessed you eating roadkill on no less than two occasions.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Now THAT is a great story!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

What, wait! I want to hear the roadkill story...no I don't. Way to have a camera handy, Carroll! I would have believed you!

My word verification is "conchopa." I must use it three times today during conversation with someone.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Run over that sucker and then have it for next Thanksgiving. You can freeze something for a year...right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home