Tuesday, December 16, 2008

feeling festive

Check it out...my friend Roxie saw my bowl of vintage Christmas balls and had an idea. She told me to bring her two little ones that matched. Look what she brought me this morning!



These are officially my favorite earrings EVER!

So you've already seen my super cool Wolfpacky Christmas tree...here's Ginny's contribution to our office decor. It's amazing how, even when you're having a rotten day, singing barnyard animals are still funny. I mean, you can even hear us laughing at it in the background (and at this point, we've heard it about 50 times):

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the earrings AND the barnyard animals! Where did she find that?

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I would love to finish watching that video but in the middle of it Noah said "no mommy". Sorry, let me know how it ends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home