Friday, December 12, 2008

christmas filler



Well...it's been nearly a week since I've posted...so I guess it's about time. I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off all week. I think I just have to make one run to Walmart tonight and I'll be ready for Mordecai tomorrow. I'm also hoping to get Christmas cards out in the next couple of days...but don't hold your breath. I've been too busy to take pictures of anything, so I figured I'd just post a shot of the super cool Wolfpacky Christmas tree on my desk. It's pretty much awesome. I'll give you one guess as to which ornament is my favorite...

Sorry this post has been less than exciting. Tune in on Sunday...I'm sure that by then, I'll have something worth posting...


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Meredith said...

Love, love, LOVE the tree! I might just have to follow the directions on your "walk to work" post and come steal it! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home