Monday, December 15, 2008

making a scene



Awwww....here's our little group from the Mordecai event Saturday night. Lydia, Kimberly, and Lauren did a WONDERFUL job! Notice how I look OK here? Well, in about an hour, I'm going to get a horrible migraine. I felt like I was going to puke, so I hung out in the bathroom until this whole crew ganged up on me and made me go home. I had ridden up with Lydia, so poor Jimmy had to take me home. He was very nice and carried all my crap into the house. I didn't really start feeling better until last night.

Ahhh...Mordecai. It's always interesting...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ugghh...sorry to hear about your migraine...those are so not fun

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Ya'll look so authentic except the beautiful smiles on your faces. I've been there.... I know ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home