Monday, November 05, 2007

300



HOW 'BOUT THAT WOLFPACK!?!?!

Beating Miami at the legendary Orange Bowl was HUGE. OK...so Miami's having an off year and they're probably gonna fire their coach, but a win is a win! This gets us to 2-3 in the ACC and 4-5 overall. A bowl game is possible!

In other news, I went and bought a Christmas tree on Saturday. I wanted to go ahead and get one so I'd be ready to put it up the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and before the good ones got sold out. They're usually all gone by Thanksgiving week. I'm itching to put the Snow Village up, too. I may be able to hold off another week. Maybe.

I also just noticed that this is my 300th post. What a milestone...


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

I just have to say that it's not as HUGE as me crushing Daniel to move back into 2nd place! It's motivated me to try all this wheeling and dealing to try to move up to 1st.

Tell your brother that he stole Chambers from me, though.

Oh, and go Pack! A bowl game after the start to the season would be amazing!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Wow- let me get through Thanksgiving first will you? :) I too am ready to put up my decor the Saturday after Thanksgiving- if I have energy after cleaning at the Raleigh Rescue Mission!

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My garland was put up on Saturday (thanks to my out of town friend:) The tree will go up the Saturday after Thanksgiving (its tradition) like you and I cant wait!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

The moped robber is going to stea your tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home