Friday, October 26, 2007

skip reverse draw two



Chicago here we come! I'm completely shopped and mostly packed. I have to do a load of laundry tonight and decide which outfit will be the easiest to get through security with. And I have to dig out my Uno cards...the well-traveled deck that went on a tour of Europe and came home soaked in beer. But I'm keeping them. The redesigned decks don't look right.

It's kind of funny how I get SO excited about getting together with my cousins. But really, who else will sit up and play Uno and SkipBo all night? We used to have to hide the cards and make Fred, Shirley, Dan, and Martha think we were asleep, only to get the flashlight out and play until the wee hours of the morning. At one point I even had my bedroom arranged so we could use the mirror to see them coming down the hall to check on us.

Hannah will be poodle-sitting this weekend. Y'all come on over and play with Ginger if you get bored...


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids learned their colors and numbers by playing Uno! Its Isaiahs favorite game, and we still cant win when playing with Hannah!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I love Uno AND Skip-Bo, I'll play with ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home