Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Eve









Due to a scheduling conflict, our annual Halloween party was last night. It's just as well. Now you get to enjoy the pictures today. We had a wonderful time at the spookiest house in FV. We had Mrs. Jenny's famous chili, went on a hayride, and even managed to sing some Christmas carols. I think I ate too much chocolate. Now I just have to go home and watch the Charlie Brown and Garfield Halloween Specials tonight and my day will be complete.


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Aaagh, Martha really DOES look like "Superstar!"

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Thanks for posting -- even though we couldn't make it last night, I LOVE seeing what everyone dresses up like.

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is Noah supposed to be?

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I can answer that.... Noah is a Carolina Panther Football player (when he wasn't screaming at Tommy the Caveman). And yes.. I am a ''SUPERSTAR!!"

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

Have to agree. Johnny gets honorable mention for his "pimp" (I assume?), but Martha definitely wins it. You look just like her!!

You're definitely missing the whole "Pumpkin Pi" thing, though. And who is the Burger King? and Dick Cheney?

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I'm Burger King and Daddy is Dick Cheyne

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

Is anyone else concerned that Rachael misspelled the VP's name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home