Thursday, October 18, 2007

gluttony

I just got home from the fair. I went with my wonderful friend Lydia, who is the only person in the history of the world to refer to fudge as an "appetizer." She enjoys her food...I wonder if that's why we get along so well???



She had fudge, a chicken pita, a fried candy bar, half of a bloomin' onion, and then, unexplainably stopped eating. She did stand in the really long line with me as I waited for my chocolate NC State ice cream, then drove my car home so I could eat it. I'm not going to lie...I ate it all and it was GOOD.



On a sad note, the onion ring place is no longer making onion rings. I am inconsolable.

I need to go find my Tums...





Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Ask Carroll how well I drove her car. It was in the wrong gear most of the way home:) Too much food makes me act drunk. Let's do it again next year, Carroll. Now that I know what to expect, I won't eat all week just so I can totally pig out! Good thing the fair only happens once a year!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I want a delicious.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Aarmel said...

Do you have any idea how jealous I am??? Oh, to be at the fair in NC! I wonder if I can make a quick trip home for a fried candy bar...it would be worth every penny.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

COME ON MEL!!! My guest room is ready for you!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

That onion blossom looked awesome. I wanted one but with everything that I had already eaten, Mike made me feel guilty for getting one. It's no fun going to the fair with a skinny person.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger 83rocketscientist said...

I had one of those bloomin onions...very good indeed!

GOO WOLFPACK WHOOWHO

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

HOW 'BOUT THAT PACK!?!?!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

whenever I go to the Fair I don't eat...it would make me sick!.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

that reminds me...Carroll have you been to the Chocolate Bean yet?

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

nope. I'm never in FV during business hours...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home