Monday, October 01, 2007

the 1st



Rabbit Rabbit Everyone!


I don't know who exactly started saying "Rabbit Rabbit" on the first of the month...but it never gets old. Especially when I can call Karen at work at get her every time.

Otherwise...nothing new going on. State got beaten. Again. It was a beautiful day at Carter-Finley, and I got a frozen lemonade...so it wasn't a total loss. I also had quite a workout keeping up with Jimmy as we walked a mile to and from the stadium. I never knew he was a power walking champion. In other sports news, I'm down by 1 point in my fantasy football game this week...but Randy Moss is playing tonight...so barring any injuries, I should be 3 and 1 on the season.

Not too shabby considering I don't have a decent running back...


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the REASON Carroll calls my WORK line is because she knows I have no choice but to answer the phone in a professional manner.

Stinker! ;)

But yeah... it is funny.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I can't believe it.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you can have your measely point! :-)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

do I detect a hint of bitterness?

('cause I'd be downright grumpy if it was the other way around) ; )

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...if we were playing by last year's rules, I'd be in FIRST place right now!!! (But no, no bitterness here...)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

"If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts..."

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I've never heard anyone say "Rabbit Rabbit" on the first of the month. Did you make that up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home