Monday, September 17, 2007

cool



What a beautiful day! There really is something about fall that makes me want to buy school supplies. I even shivered a little when I went outside this morning. There's nothing more comfortable than wearing jeans and flip flops. I must confess, I'm having trouble sitting at my desk and watching the breeze blow through the trees outside. Soon the leaves will turn colors (I hope...with the drought they may just stay brown), then it will be time for long sleeves, the State Fair, Thanksgiving, and STEW!

Mmmm....stew....



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Mmmm...stew...I want the recipe- PLEASE. Fall is my most favoritest time of year. I can't wait to wear clogs and sweaters with comfy jeans...ooo, I'm ready.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

State Fair. I can't wait!! Do you notice that the light is changing? Too me that's the first sign of fall.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee outside on the cool mornings, MMmmmm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home