Thursday, September 13, 2007

oh oh it's Magic



Erin and Andrew have a new kitty! Well...Magic's kind of new...to their house. He used to live with Andrew's parents. I'm told that he's a nocturnal, vampiric kitty. That REALLY makes me want to come visit...or maybe just bring some garlic with me when I do come. Hmmm...I wonder if Magic is any good at removing wallpaper... that would certainly help him earn his keep. Anybody want to take a bet on how long Erin's four budgies will last???

Oh...sorry about the title. I just thought I'd keep up with Lydia and her lyric descriptions...




Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

She has birds?!?! That cat looks vicious- I'm expecting the whole Tweety and Sylvester thing at her house:)

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

I only have one thing to say about Fantasy Football: Carroll is a cheater!!!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

don't hate

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

and you've still got 2 guys playing tonight...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home