Wednesday, September 05, 2007

no news



Nothing new going on today. I've spent the morning paying bills and working on the books. I had to call our plywood supplier and fuss at him for raising the price on the 5/8" melamine, then attempting to charge us double for a delivery. He won't be trying that again.

We went to see Hairspray on Monday. It was great. I liked it a lot better than Dreamgirls. Two thumbs up. I think I'm gonna make sausage balls for ladies' group tonight. I've kinda got a hankerin'. If you need something at the grocery store, let me know. I'm going after work.

In other news...there's uh....well...no other news. So...OK then...


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take that picture in Charleston? If not, where? It's gorgeous!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

NOTE TO CARROLL: The sausage balls were awesome. Oh and I can always use some formula, diapers and wipes , milk and water and catfood next time you are at the store. Thaks for asking! :)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Is "Hairspray" a musical? I might have to see that. I need diapers, pull-ups, wipes, paper towels and milk. Thanks:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home