Friday, September 07, 2007

breaking up



The pool table is no more. After much back-and-forth all afternoon, we decided not to mess with getting it to Lydia's for the yard sale. John got a ratchet, a crowbar, and a sledgehammer...and it came apart a lot easier than I thought it would. We loaded up the pieces, and unceremoniously pitched them off at the dump. To tell the truth...I'm kinda glad that it's gone and I don't have to worry about it any more. If you want the balls and sticks, they'll be at the yard sale tomorrow. As will I. At 7:00 in the morning.

...talk about getting out of my comfort zone (and by "comfort zone," I mean "bed")...


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get the duck and chick out ok? :D

(Yes, I'm a dork for making a 'Friends' reference.)

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

And just so everyone knows- Carroll was up at 5:30 am with the rest of us. I'm quite proud of her. Thanks for all your donations and help everyone!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I am so proud of your "steppin out" Carroll. And by "steppin out" I mean not being in your nice warm bed at a decent hour! 5:30am comes awfully early doesn't it :) I've seen more that my fair share of it lately with Noah. Word to the wise: If you ever want to sleep again-don't have children ;)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Children!! Don't have 5 baby kitties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home