Saturday, May 19, 2007

Cameron Crazies

We spent Saturday in Cameron, finding all kinds of fun things to get in to. To those of you you were unable to make it due to the Bermuda Triangle of Activity (that's the name Martha and I made up for the phenomena that occurs when every possible fun activity falls on the same day), we missed you. Good thing we're planning to go back...


On to the foolishness:

Lydia scrambles back to her seat after setting the timer on her camera. We did manage to get a semi-group shot...we're just missing the other half of the group...



Sleeping Beauty has a little trouble staying away from the super-sized spinning wheel:



Hannah stumbles upon some wooden shoes that fit her feet. I think she secretly wants them for her birthday...



Lisa and Lydia find some hats that J & B might need in their new home:


So that's about it. Well...that will have to be it, because that's all of the pictures I took.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

No fair. I so missed it. Bermuda Triangle it was!! No more planning everything on one weekend. We need to spread everything out a bit b/c I'm exhausted!!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Well, all I can say is...I look like a dork!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

but you're a fun dork...so it's OK.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun! A bunch of people asked about you at the wedding though.

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go too--I love that place. I like to buy useless cheap stuff there. What a fun place to kick around--like way back in time. Ms. Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home