Wednesday, April 18, 2007

nothing new



OK OK - I know it's time for a new post. I just don't have anything really interesting to post about. I could tell you about how I put in Rachael's contacts on accident...but everyone already heard that story. Nothing interesting happened at the reenactment in Morganton, except that I had to sleep with Hannah and made it through the night without touching her. I could tell you that I should have my lesson done for group tonight, but I left my book at Rachael's house and didn't realize it until this morning. I thought I'd just misplaced it. Hmmm. I'm a mess. If we could just get the stupid house finished, I might be able to focus on something...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Just to make you feel better...I threw those contacts away. And, my eyes never fell out. So, all is well.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I can't believe Hannah agreed to share a bed with someone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home