Monday, May 07, 2007

lip lock



So Hannah and I went to see Spider-man 3 Friday night. It was a sold out theater, and the manager came in and made the "everyone please move to the center to make room for others" announcement. This left one seat between me and the aisle. About 10 minutes in, a very nice looking black lady came in and sat down. No big deal. At least, it wasn't a big deal until Spider-man saved the police chief's daughter, and they had a big party to give Spider-man the key to the city. He swung in and hung upside down next to her. The crowd screamed for him to kiss her. She reached to pull his mask up, and the lady next to me screamed (and I when I say screamed, I mean she SCREAMED):

"WHOOOOAA! Don't do it Spider-man, she ain't Mary Jane!"

We held it together through the rest of the movie...but on the way home we laughed until we cried. It was worth the $8 just for that moment. Get Hannah to re-enact it when you see her. She does it the best.




Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Funny! So glad someone besides myself got to sit next to a nutcase in a theater:)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Hannah does the BEST impressions!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I need to get her to do the Drunk Ben one again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home