Friday, April 20, 2007

wind down



It's Friday! I have never been so glad to see a week end! It hasn't been bad or anything, just LONG. I need some down time. We're headed to Dunn for a retreat this weekend. The best thing about going will be coming back - because when I get back, the siding on my house will be finished (well...everything except the trim on the porch, and that can't be done until they build the pillars). It's looking so good! I stopped by this morning and had to force myself to go on to work. I just wanted to stand in my yard like a dork and creep the guys out while they were working. Perhaps I'll finish early today and can have a few minutes to stand in the yard before we leave this afternoon. It's amazing how wandering around a half-built house can calm you down when everything's crazy. It just kinda gets things back into perspective.

Wait - I have to pack when I get home. Maybe I won't have time to go over there after all...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

A watched house never gets built...

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Joy said...

love the pic carroll! don't worry I'll watch the house this weekend for ya, miss all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home