Tuesday, September 01, 2009

season opener

It's almost game time! I've got my super cool Struttin' Wolf on the car:



The car flags are ready to go:



I have a nice new package of face tattoos:



I've laid out my jewelry:



My pocketbook is waiting by the door:



I even treated myself to a jersey for opening night. I wanted a #17...but all they had was Russell's #16:



I think I've got everything I need - Oops! I forgot the most important part:



Is this the greatest time of year, or what???


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. It's Sept 2nd and I was expecting a post about "no white shoes".....

Tell you dad Happy Birthday!

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I meant "your" dad. This is Sherri

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

The white shoes rule takes effect after Labor Day. ; )

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

Go Pack! I'm depending on you to root them on...Dave and I are leaving for Pittsburgh tomorrow, but I'm hoping to be able to catch at least a little bit of the game (yea for ESPN!).

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Karen said...

You should just rubber cement that wolf onto your car. No point in taking chances.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yay!!

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right.... I was thinking Sept 1st! My bad. Is there a white pocketbook rule because I haven't had time to switch mine yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home