Sunday, July 05, 2009

CSI:Pasture

Well...I knew that if I ever uploaded a video it would have to be a good one. This one definitely takes the cake. I wanted to ride around and take some pictures of the farm, and you know Rachael is always up for an adventure. She even brought Angie along.

We were riding through the low grounds, when...well...here's what happened:



We'll call it CSI:Pasture. I just wish that at the end of the video, I'd made a witty remark, put on my sunglasses, and looked off into the distance.


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I like the throw the stick and run technique.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I'm surprised Max wasn't a better tracker. C'mon. Have you figured out cause of death? Wild animal... disease... foul play amongst the other cows?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Most likely elderly calf birth. Or it was so hot she just melted. That can happen, right?

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Monica said...

you make me laugh!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Maybe that is Karma and it's the cow that attacked Fred. And the autopsy just came back.... yep it's dead.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Flannel Avenger said...

Always check the person with the motive first.

It is apparently a retaliatory killing.

C'mon Caroll, the killer leading a group of people to discover the body is the oldest trick in the book :p

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger kareng said...

What is the stick throwing for?
And why can't Rachel change a diaper if she can be a stick-throw from a decaying cow?
The mystery continues....

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I was gagging right along with y'all. Gross. Even Max backed off...smart dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home