Thursday, August 20, 2009

the question

Oh how I wish I had something interesting to write about. This last week has been pretty mundane.

I could lament about my summer "B" parking pass expiring. I've been exiled to the parking deck again. That adds a good 15 minutes to my commute.

Shirley and I are working on a top secret project...but y'all don't have the proper security clearance for me to discuss it here.

The last few days at work have been insane. Lots of last minute submissions. And the one I'm working on now is a trial run for a hog holocaust (in case something like mad cow disease ever hits NC). How depressing.

So that's about it. OH WAIT. I know! I'm getting a haircut tonight. I need to conduct an informal poll:

I could just get a trim and keeping my hair long and curly, or I could get 4-5 inches cut off and go back to the shorter, straighter look:



What do you think?


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Both are very good looks for you. But my current vote would be leave it long. Not everyone has hair that still has thickness and body when it's that length... you do. So work it!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

My vote is for short - I love your hair in that picture!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I love it long. It curls really pretty.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Which way did you go?

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I went short. I needed a change.
: )

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger There and Back Again ( not a Hobbit's tale) said...

You're beautiful whichever way:) I have chocolate for you:)

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm too late to vote, but I would have said either way you have beautiful, healthy hair!

Lois

 

Post a Comment

<< Home