Monday, August 03, 2009

fearrington



We had an adventure on Saturday. Rachael invited me along to check out Fearrington Village. It was beautiful...and almost inspired me to garden. Almost.



We had an incredible lunch, got to meet the village cat (who was hanging out in the china/pottery store - I wouldn't let Oozey within 10 miles of a china shop...), and posed while Mrs. Jenny took 17 pictures of us. In her defense, she didn't realize that the camera was taking pictures...



We also saw the field of stone sheep and...



wait for it...


wait for it...


THE OREO COWS!



I just wish that we could have brought one home!


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what fun we had. I gathered so many ideas I became obsessive (imagine that!)and thought about then in my dreams. A good time was had by all.
Ms. Jenny

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

The perfume was my favorite. And the little kitty.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

Do you keep smelling your wrist? I keep smelling my wrist...

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous VL said...

Pretty! I wanna go someday, didn't know there were cool cows there.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

OK- I WANT an oreo cow!!!
I wish I could have come but I was lying exhausted in my bed (with Noah of course). I heard it was so much fun and can't wait to smell the perfume!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home