Friday, June 12, 2009

measuring up

We are busy. The NC Dept. of Agriculture proposals are killing us. So far our office has 23 proposals. That we know about.

Here's what our office looked like at 10:00 this morning. Note that I haven't even finished my breakfast...



The only thing left to do was to see who had the most work. So, like the mature professionals we are, we stacked up our work and measured the piles.



Roxie had 11.5" of work to mine and Ginny's 10.5". I guess that means she "wins..."


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

As John just told me in an email, "Sounds like you're having a big day. Go get some Taco Bell to get through it." I'm going to agree with him. Those folders even look like tacos.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Thank you Lord that I get to run around behind a screaming 2 1/2 yr. old and haul around a 14lb.
5 month old. Your job makes mine look easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home