Tuesday, May 26, 2009

opening night

Did I tell you that I helped a friend start a theater company? Cornerstone Theater Productions made its debut this weekend. I was in charge of costumes and makeup...and - Heaven help us - the stage manager. It was a long week, but definitely rewarding. God has blessed us ridiculously.

A baby bunny showed up outside the makeup room. How cute!



A bit of backstage chaos:



The royal pages were my favorite...even if they did grump about having to wear tights...



Our cute little dragon fly...who was so excited that I drew on her face with a shiny purple pencil:



The finale:



And after it was all over, I was given some lovely flowers and a card. And a pile of costumes that need to be washed and put away. Ahhhh...the theater...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Karen said...

You've put many a boy in tights and none of them were scarred for life. Nice job!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I'm so glad it's over but I KNOW it was so rewarding!!! Kinda like childbirth.:) So.... whatcha doing next time? Maybe when Noah is about 13 and can sit still and be quite we'll come watch. If I took him now he'd scream "NEKKID BOY" out in the middle of it.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Kimberly informed me that she wants to be Princess Penelope next time:) Maybe you can move the theatre out our way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home