Tuesday, July 08, 2008

vacation - take 1



Ocean Isle, here I come! (that's right, I'm going to the beach twice in the next three weeks) Shirley's family is down at the beach this week, and I am compelled to go. It's got to be genetic. I will go bearing a large container of pimiento cheese that I whipped up tonight. I'm just waiting for the dryer to finish so I can throw my clothes in the bag and then I'll be ready. We're leaving tomorrow morning, and should be back Friday night. Call the cell if you need me.

OH - just in case you didn't know...Hannah, Oozey, Frank, and I are getting a new roommate in a few days. Daniel's fiance Katie will be living with us until they get married in the fall. Katie will be staying in the room that Martha didn't know existed. Everyone come on over and say hello!




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

Sounds fantastic -- have fun! (And catch a few sun rays for me!)

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the beach! Im envious! BTW- Can I have your recipe for the pimento cheese :) sounds yummy!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I must come eat the pimento cheese and see the room I never knew was there. Let alone the whole wing of the house...

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Mmm...pimento cheese on fresh rolls...gotta go make some right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home