Friday, May 09, 2008

secret mission



We've been planning this all week - well...when we weren't busy doing healthcare renewals and retirement plan enrollments.

Today at lunch, Meredith and I snuck over to our friend Charlie's house. He has this statue in his yard that fascinates us. Meredith calls it Medusa (it turns out that it's some version of Buddha, but that's really beside the point). It's certainly unusual, so OF COURSE we had to take our picture with it. I made her drive...since her purple Firebird is cooler and more secret-agent-like than the Escape.

We were able to get in and out without being spotted...but then we ran into Charlie at Smithfield's on the way back. It was all I could do not to laugh. I guess it's a good thing I'm not a secret agent. I'd give myself away every time.

(And for the record, can I just say that I hate the new Smithfield's logo? It doesn't go with the place at all.)


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Cute picture, and I'd give myself away too- I laugh too much! And what IS the new Smithfield's logo?

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger tiff said...

wow...she really is a buddha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home