Tuesday, June 17, 2008

sunbeam



Jesus wants me for a sunbeam,
To shine for Him each day;
In every way try to please Him,
At home, at school, at play.

Jesus wants me to be loving,
And kind to all I see;
Showing how pleasant and happy
His little one can be.

I will ask Jesus to help me
To keep my heart from sin,
Ever reflecting His goodness,
And always shine for Him.

I’ll be a sunbeam for Jesus;
I can if I but try;
Serving Him moment by moment,
Then live with Him on high.

A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam;
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
I’ll be a sunbeam for Him.




Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger kareng said...

I think Ernesto should def be in the book, I will send the 5$ in a little while.....

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I love the picture and the poem.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Ummm...does Hannah agree that Frank is a sunbeam?

We are so excited about our beach trip next week- we're still on, right?

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Frank needs to go sit in a corner until his attitude changes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home