Monday, June 09, 2008

ernesto



I'm excited to introduce a new feature here at Gallblabber. Meet Ernesto. Hannah found her somewhere (a Ross, I think) for $4. Unable to resist that face, she brought her home and named her before she realized that he was a she. Ernesto (perhaps Ernestine?) started out on the desk in the den.



This past week, I discovered her on the table outside my bedroom.



I'm told that she will be in a new spot every week. I'll keep you posted. I can confidently tell you that the only place you won't find her is the floor...because Frank keeps trying to sniff her bottom. I'm sending him to cotillion in the fall...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Ernesto! Makes me realize that I need more random decorative pieces in my house... although that would just mean more to dust!

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe she should go to singapore for a visit!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Olive Wild said...

She is so cute! I wish she had a sister.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Is it just me or is that a big target on Ernesto's shoulder? I certainly hope not b/c she'/he's charming.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Ernesto is so cute. So does this mean you're starting a cow collection?:)

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

NO. No cow collection. I have enough fun playing with Fred's cow collection twice a year. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home