Monday, April 02, 2007

I have never...



What a great weekend at Ocean Isle! We arrived around 7:30 Friday night, then headed to the grocery store to pick up some breakfast food for Saturday. We HAD to stop in at the Wings (or was it a Waves...or an Eagles??) and since it was really cold and all we'd brought were t-shirts, Hannah and I got some dirt cheap, half price, semi-matching sweatshirts (hers has a shark on it). Semi-matching sweatshirts officially makes us BFFs. We stayed up entirely too late Friday night playing slumber party games, one of which involved cramming gum into our mouths. I never want to see another piece of Super Bubble as long as I live. I only had it in my mouth a few minutes, but I woke up Saturday morning with a migraine and the worst nausea (and I wasn't the only one...). I stayed sick all weekend. We even had to pull in at the Piggly Wiggly for crackers, ginger ale, and the biggest bottle of Pepto-Bismol I could find (you know I'm sick when I'll willingly drink that stuff). I also question the brain power of 5 girls that would knowingly put that much weight on the tummy of a person who may or may not throw up at any moment...

All in all, it was a great weekend. I just wish there wasn't a mountain of laundry waiting for me at home.


And to whom it may concern: I want my Mr. Wuf back.


Labels:

19 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Wolfie is safe for now...

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a blast! but I think I would have just let fly what may, if that many people had sat on me and i was sick...

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Hannah E. Carson said...

I'm so glad I got to wear the Mu-Mu. Wait....I didn't wear the Mu-Mu :)

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm gonna bring you some gum...

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger S&SRyan said...

You did wear the mu-mu...briefly. We have pictures to prove it!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Are you going to get the BFF necklace that breaks in half or matching tattoos?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

probably not. H won't wear pearls and I won't get a real tattoo...so we are at an impasse...

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I remember those BFF necklaces! I always thought they were a little cheesy...matching sweatshirts, now...hmmm...pretty cool:)

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I have never stolen a Wolfpack magnet off the back of someone's red jeep.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never stolen a wolfpack sticker off of someones red jeep. Who else could it have been???

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

somebody needs to put some gum in their mouth...

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Y'all are right when you say you haven't stolen a wolf thingamajiggy off of someone's red jeep. A "jeep" is a Chrysler product and I do believe Carroll's vehicle is a Ford product (an Escape to be exact). But perhaps I'm expecting too much of you girls to know the difference (except for Hannah - but I notice she hasn't chimed in yet with a denial of her own).

Of course maybe you're being purposefully deceptive to try and throw Carroll off the trail that her stinkin' wolfpack thingamajiggy is just slightly out of the reach of Brandon and Connor (unless they decide to push a chair over to the fridge). Other than that, it's perfectly safe...for now...

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

AUGHHHH, you tattletale!!!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

...and no gum for me, I was telling the truth and so was Heather. WE HAVE NEVER...

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Ah ha! So it was either Sarah or Rachel that put their grubby paws on my grubby car. Just be sure you use this time with Mr. Wuf to train your children properly. Have them face the wolf, put their hands over their hearts, and sing the NC State fight song.

(but seriously - don't bend it...or it won't stick on the car any more...)

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Hannah E. Carson said...

nerd

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Hannah E. Carson said...

and by nerd, I mean that I wish I could be as cool as Carroll. I guess I'll just have to be content to live with her.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I'm fairly sure that the mustache and glasses I and the girls drew in on Wolfie will mostly come off. I'm not sure about all of the white space that we filled in with light blue though. But we did stay within the lines so you'd be proud, Carroll!!!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Hannah E. Carson said...

It's fairly obvious that I did not leave that last comment. Isn't it some kind of federal offense to use someone elses screen-name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home