Wednesday, March 28, 2007

flyin' leap



I came out of Target and headed towards my car. As I looked down the row, I saw the naked back end of the red Ford Escape. "NOT AGAIN!" I muttered to myself. "When am I gonna have time to run get another one? I can't believe there are people low enough to steal stuff off other people's cars!" I continued to grump as I fished out my keys and pushed the unlock button. Nothing. I pushed the button again. No unlocking lights. I looked closer. Then I looked one row over. The Struttin' Wolf was securely stuck to the tailgate of MY car...


I think I need one of those "Jump to Conclusion" mats from Office Space...


Labels:

8 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww Carroll, that made me laugh so hard! good to know that I'm not the only one who heads towards the wrong car in scary parking lots :-)

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a trip! Im glad that your sticker was safe and sound! We'll see about that this weekend ;)

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

oooo...sounds like H has a plan for stealin' a wolf:) I've tried to unlock the wrong Odyssey before and then peeked inside and realized that no one else on planet earth has FOUR carseats and a fast food restauraunt inside their van!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I wish John had left his truck here. I would have put walking horse stickers ALL OVER IT. Because, come on...who would steal those.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I've so done that! It's hard to believe that there is another jeep out there as nasty as mine with as much bird poop all over it.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Here we have proof from an inside source of the consequences to brain development (or lack thereof) due to long-term exposure to said "Wolfpack."

Seek counseling, Carroll, before it's too late and we're having to put a bib on you to keep the drool off the poor kids in the toddler room...

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Martha,

Hannah can give you a run for your money on the bird poop. ; )

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

haha that's a funny story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home