Saturday, November 25, 2006

Triple the Turkey

So Thanksgiving 2006 has come and gone. We had dinner with Jimmy and Rachael & family on Thursday, ate leftovers with Aunt Martha and Uncle Dan for lunch AND supper on Friday, and spent Saturday gathered around the stew pot. Hannah and I polished off most of the leftovers tonight. I've eaten entirely too much dressing and mashed potatoes in the last 3 days...and I couldn't be happier. I just need something sweet now...


Fred, Shirley, Ginger, Aunt Martha, & Uncle Dan hanging out after supper...


Mmmm...Stew!



Hannah takes a turn stirring the pot...as John supervises.



Too many cooks around the stew pot?



Max and Ginger plead for a taste...



And to top it all off, we got out the Christmas decorations and put up the tree. Oozey was excited that there is a tree in the den just for her. She looks awfully cozy there. I'm pooped. I think it may be time for me to go to sleep too...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Oozey is gonna have a lot of fun with that tree ;-) Looks like everyone had a wonderful holiday!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

I'm saving my $$ for when my cat eats the ornaments and has to have emergency surgery.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Those are good pics-I really love how great Hannah looks in the background of the one where everyone is around the stew pot. Ya gotta invite me next year- I LOVE brunswick stew! I want the recipe too!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

ha! I didn't even notice that! One more picture for her birthday collage next year...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home