Wednesday, October 25, 2006

trapped in my own trap



You know that feeling when you have a lot going on, and work is a little crazy, and you have a lot of random errands to run and things to do; and you have to finish your Halloween costume, and decide if and when you're throwing a party, and plan for all that; then you have to figure out what you're doing this weekend and how you're gonna fit everything in; and you have to decide what to fix for a covered-dish thing on Monday; then you realize that Christmas is 2 months from today and you haven't bought the first gift yet; and somewhere in there you need to clean out your clothes and make some order in your room...all the while STILL waiting for your house permit to come back?

I hate that feeling.

10 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I just got rid of that feeling, but now I'm having sympathy 'freaking out' for you! Let me know if I can do anything.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Om yes.... I think I have that feeling right about now. Circumstances are somewhat different but strangely similar. You'll do fine just like me (at least you don't have to pop out an 81/2 lb. child in the next week :) There's a happy thought for you.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Goingintoalltheworld said...

Dang! M & M's baby is going to be 81/2 pounds! By my math, that works out to 40.5 pounds. I don't think I weighed that much until I was 7. Just think of the benefits, though, Marth - you can send him straight to 3rd grade next year!

Oh, and yes, I did beat you to it, Rich.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I'm not sure what stress is. I've never actually experienced it. That's what Excedrin is for.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Story of my life...how NOT to get it all done...

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

J, but did you know that doctors don't like parts of (or, if you're technical, you say "fractional") pounds so they use ounces? So 40.5 lbs, as you so cavalierly stated it, is really 40lbs 8oz! So there! Now that's what I call technical. HA!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

P.S. Martha, take your Kalishnikov, insert a fully loaded clip, put the selector on AUTO, place it firmly against your shoulder and hold down the trigger until empty. You should be "popping" in no time! Enjoy!

(NOTE: For more effective use, you may try the macho/Rambo method of holding it at your waist while firing. Either way I'm sure it will do the trick. If, instead, you choose to perform this birthing exercise with a .50 cal and, oh, a minimum of 100 rounds, be sure to have an ambulance right there and waiting!)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Alright all you smarty pants!!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually the docs would probably just bypassthe whole system of fractionals and go straight to the "METRIC" system, good old grams. You guys can go ahead and convert...

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Best Internet Poker said...

You Exaggerate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home