Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Construction Continues



So last night we had our second annual Gingerbread House extravaganza. We were so excited to add Lydia, Kimberly, and Lauren to our party! Hannah and I set out to build brownstones, but it really ended up looking more like a Florida retirement condo. I ate WAY too much chocolate and woke up with a migraine this morning, but it was totally worth it.

Our beautiful brownstone:


Miss Jenny adds "sparkles" to the rainbow (what you can't see is Martha and Rachael protesting that "it will be too busy" in the background):



If you leave your camera unattended, Rachael WILL take a random picture of herself and anyone else who happens to be around...



Allison, Kimberly and Lauren (who ADD-ed out on gingerbread houses) play with my doll house. I was glad someone is finally playing with it...I think it's been 10 years since I last pulled it away from the wall.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

The Soames face returns.....

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Rachael- you have BEAUTIFUL eyes, especially when seen up close next to your nose hairs!
I had so much fun, Carroll! Thanks for inviting me. I'm already planning for next year, I may not bring the girls, though:) They were zonked by time I got home and STILL up at 6:30 this morning!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Joy said...

that looks like fun! but better the eat than watch ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home