Monday, November 22, 2010

double feature

I head a pretty busy day on Saturday. I got some target practice in first thing, then headed over to watch the Wolfpack take on the tarholes. By the way...

HOW 'BOUT THAT WOLFPACK?!?!

After the game, I headed home and treated myself to a double feature...Holiday Inn and White Christmas. I love me some Bing Crosby.


Now I'm ready to put up Christmas decorations. Can someone restrain me for a week, please?

Thanks. The ornaments will appreciate an extra week away from Oozey.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Today was my 'White Christmas' day! And now I'm watching all the special features... did you know it was originally going to be Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire? Then Donald O'Connor. Ended up neither could do it, so the role went to Danny Kaye. I can't picture it any other way!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

I know! I can't imagine it without Danny Kaye...but I would would kind of like to see it with Fred Astaire. Just so I could make an informed decision!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home