Thursday, June 17, 2010

cold and hot


I'm working through lunch today...but I'm not neglecting my gimpy foot. I had my first physical therapy appointment yesterday. My assignment is to ice my foot during lunch and to write the ABCs with my foot a few times every day. IT IS HARD. I do pretty well until I get to H-I-J-K, and then my ankle doesn't want to do it anymore. Oh well. At least we're moving forward with getting this thing better! Don't be jealous of my copy paper box footstool...


In other news, my dear friend (and former boss) Suzy got married on Saturday. We had a great time at the beach...even though it was hot! I got to meet all of her family from Miami...and I'm kind of hoping that they'll adopt me and teach me to salsa dance. They are so much fun! So congrats Suzy and Josh...may you live happily ever after!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Monica said...

:( Your therapy doesn't sound fun! But on a brighter note, love your dress from the wedding and your lunch box! And I have to ask: do you write the ABCs in cursive or in print? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home