Friday, August 13, 2010

star gazing



I attempted to watch a meteor shower for the first time in my life last night. Even at 10:00 at night, it was hot. I saw a satellite or two, and found the Big Dipper and the North star. A lot of planes were going by overhead. It's always fun to think about where they came from and where they are going. I saw 3 meteors in an hour and a half.

Then coyotes started howling. They sounded like they were all around, and coming closer, so I went to bed.

I guess if I want to see meteors, I need to move to Smallville...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

We tried too- not real good viewing here:( The kids were disappointed.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Oh...and I want the pink four wheeler and pink fishing rod. I love that store! I'm planning a trip in October....if you want to join me:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home