Friday, August 27, 2010

nada



Wow. I've been MIA on the blog for a while. I'm kind of embarrassed.

The truth is...I have nothing to report. I go to work, I go to PT, I go home, I ice my foot. That's about it.

I have been doing a little more cooking lately. Since I decided to cut way back on salt, fat, sugar, and processed food in general, I've been trying to find food that's healthy and tasty. I was doing really well, until I had to go back on prednisone a few weeks ago. Now, everything I eat is the greatest thing I've ever eaten. I could be gnawing on a shoe, and it would be the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. Disturbing, I know.

And football season starts next week...so there's something to be excited about.

OH - my next post will be the 500th. Goodness...time flies. Maybe I'll have some sort of epic post. We'll see.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Monica said...

you could always share some of the recipes you've tried, or how many ABCs you've learned to write in therapy?

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Still waiting for that epic post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home