Friday, July 23, 2010

busy

I've been busy this week. Between doctor's appointments, physical therapy, and Backyard Bible Club, I haven't spent much time with Oozey. And she's not shy about telling me when she's feeling neglected:


I mean, LOOK at that face!

The good news is that I'm officially out of the boot. There's still a lot of swelling, but hopefully that will settle down in a few days.

Rachael is letting me paint faces at the Bible Club finale tonight...so...that should be interesting. I'm still trying to decide what I want painted on my face...it's always a toss-up between a cat nose and whiskers and something Wolfpacky.

We'll see...

**UPDATE**


I went with the cat face. I wanted to paint a little more, but I was already humming "Memory"...and my foot isn't well enough to dance yet.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Monica said...

You'll have to post a pic of what you decide! And glad OOzey just stares at you instead of destroying everything in the house when feeling neglected!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home