Monday, July 12, 2010

blue


On Saturday John, Rachael, and I headed down to Goldsboro to visit with Aunt Martha and Uncle Dan and his mom, Granny (ok...so she's not really our Granny...but we love her so much that we usually forget that detail). Granny has a bumper crop of blueberries this year...so we got to work:


Doesn't Uncle Dan look fetching in his red straw hat?

We also dug up some baby bushes to bring home. Hopefully we'll have our own bushes in a few years!


I froze most of mine for smoothies...but I did have to make some muffins. Mmm!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

YUM!! Wanting some blueberry bushes myself. Got a fig bush already from Mrs. Vaughans place.

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you froze them you say? I´ll be over for a smoothie when I come back to the States! Love the pictures!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Mmmm....frozen blueberries:) I miss you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home