Thursday, April 29, 2010

change



So stuff changes. Situations we don't like will eventually change for the better, and the situations we do like, well, they won't stay that way forever. We grow, we move on, we change. I guess change is a side-effect of being alive. That doesn't mean I always have to like it. Nothing stays the same...or does it?

"But the steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting "
Psalm 103:17a
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever."
Psalm 136:1
"Your name, O Lord, endures forever, your renown, O Lord, throughout all ages."
Psalm 135:13
"Trust in the Lord forever,for the Lord God is an everlasting rock."
Isaiah 26:4
"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;for his steadfast love endures forever!"
Psalm 118:1


Everlasting. Enduring. Forever.

Now THAT'S something I can count on.


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

HMmmmm. You KNOW I have questions! We'll be talking soon. Get out your tin can and string.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Karen said...

The change being... you updated your blog?!? Kidding.

"People are always saying that change is a good thing. But all they're really saying is that something you didn't want to happen at all... has happened. My store is closing this week. I own a store, did I ever tell you that? It's a lovely store, and in a week it'll be something really depressing, like a Baby Gap."

Hang in there.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Monica said...

I needed that reminder today!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Sooooo....what's changing? Email me!!!!!! Good reminder post for ALL of us:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home