Wednesday, June 09, 2010

answers



So after 4 months, 3 X-rays, 2 cortisone shots, 2 rounds of prednisone, 2 anti-inflammatory prescriptions, 700 Advils, 2 pain medicine prescriptions, 2 urgent care visits, 2 orthopedist visits, an ankle brace, an ace bandage, an air cast, 2 visits to the rheumatologist, 2 blood panels, and an MRI, we FINALLY know why my foot is gimpy!

[drumroll, please...]

I have a torn ligament in my ankle and a fractured big toe.

I'm not sure what this means right now...I'm being scheduled with an orthopedist that specializes in foot and ankle injuries...so I guess we'll wait until I see her to know what happens next.

I'm just relieved to finally know what's wrong. I still have no idea how it happened.

Praise God for answers!


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Monica said...

:) I'm sure it happened when you drank that beer. Are you sure you just had one? :) Sorry...had to ask...

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

Keep going Carroll, keep going.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Carroll, I'm so glad that you now know but I am DYING to know how it happened and you don't remember it? Maybe it was initially a slight sprain and then it got worse from your continual walking on it.....and what does Monica mean, "drank that beer?" No, don't tell me.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Monica said...

LYDIA!!! It was a JOKE!!!! you know, based on our conversation about people who think it's wrong to drink vs people who think it's only wrong to be drunk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home